The Spontaneity Shop and the Guilty Feminist present a Leadership Conference on 22 May 2017.
Date: Monday 22 May
Venue: Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG
9:30am Registration, coffee, networking
10:00am Deborah Frances-White: How to Be a Charismatic Woman in a Man’s World. Special extended version of Deborah’s signature seminar.
1:30pm Choice of Breakout sessions…
- Gospel Singing with Karen Gibson. Learn what your voice is truly capable of in this life-affirming session with amazing singer Karen Gibson.
- Stand-up Comedy with Jessica Fostekew. Learn how to write and perform stand up comedy in small supportive groups (no obligation to stand up in front of the group!) Find your voice! Find your funny! Find your audacity!
- Big Speeches with Jessica Regan. Learn how to step up, step forward, stand tall and perform big speeches (written for men) from Shakespeare and history. Take up space, voice and emotional power while learning to do the Henry the Fifth speech feminist-style.
- Being Your Own Boss with Athena Kugblenu. Making the jump to freelance work can feel like a leap into the unknown. Athena will tell you from her own experience what you should know and what she wishes someone had told her.
- Storytelling with Deborah Frances-White. Learn how to tell your own story and the story of your cause, passion or event. Find out what makes a compelling hero and how to throw away your PowerPoint slides. Give your audience a gripping, compelling narrative and leave them inspired and motivated.
3:30pm The Guilty Feminist. Exclusive episode of the podcast with special guest Suzanee Williams, first female head of the Scotland Yard Hostage Negotiation Unit.