153. Being Too Much with Cal Wilson and Lizzie Marvelly
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Cal Wilson
Episode 153: Being Too Much
with special guest Lizzie Marvelly
Recorded 5 February 2019 at the Q Theatre in Auckland. Released 10 June.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
Give today to Endometriosis New Zealand. https://www.facebook.com/nzendo
Tickets are on-sale now for The Guilty Feminist Live at the Royal Albert Hall
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Cal Wilson
More about Lizzie Marvelly
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Big Speeches workshops in London
21 and 28 July in London. Book your place now.
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Monday 10 June, BFI in London. Tickets on sale now.
- Sunday 7 July, The Royal Albert Hall. Tickets on sale now.
- Wednesday 17 July, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
- 2, 3, 4 August, Pleasance Courtyard at the Edinburgh Fringe. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 10 August, Underbelly South Bank. Tickets on sale soon.
- Saturday 24 August, The Secret Policeman’s Tour, Edinburgh Playhouse. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
The Guilty Feminist – 2-4 August – Pleasance Courtyard, Edinburgh
Featuring: Deborah Frances-White and special guests
Date & Time: 2-4 August - 4pm
Location: Pleasance Courtyard, 60 Pleasance, EH8 9TJ, Edinburgh, United Kingdom