124. Women of Colour on Screen with Kemah Bob and guests Yomi Adegoke and Elizabeth Uviebinené
The Guilty Feminist Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Kemah Bob
Episode 124: Women of Colour on Screen with special guests Yomi Adegoke and Elizabeth Uviebinené
Recorded 31 July 2018 at the BFI in London.
And an exclusive interview with London Mayor Sadiq Khan.
Released 19 November.
Music by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Kemah Bob
More about Slay in Your Lane
- Buy the book here. http://amzn.eu/d/gsJoRyr
More about All of Me
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available https://www.road-from-damascus.co.uk
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase. https://guiltyfeminist.com/product/include-yourself-podcast/
Come to a live recording!
- 19 November at Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
- 27 November at the London Coliseum. Tickets on sale now.
- 2 December at the Leicester Square Theatre. Tickets on sale now.
- 3 and 17 December at the Lyric Hammersmith. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.