147. Feminist Marriage with Cal Wilson and special guest Effie Stephanides
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Cal Wilson
Episode 147: Feminist Marriage
with special guest Effie Stephanides
Recorded 15 February 2019 at The Factory Theatre in Sydney. Released 29 April 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Cal Wilson
More about Effie Stephanides
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- The Guilty Feminist Podcast Live Tour 2019. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 8 June, Belfast. Tickets on sale now.
- Wednesday 17 July, at Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
Preview screening plus live podcast with Emma Thompson
The Guilty Feminist presents a special preview screening of the hilarious new comedy LATE NIGHT starring Emma Thompson and Mindy Kaling. As well as an advance screening of the movie, the event also includes a live podcast recording with Deborah Frances-White and special guest Emma Thompson.
Date and time: Monday 20 May, 7:30pm
Location: Central London