147. Feminist Marriage with Cal Wilson and special guest Effie Stephanides
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Cal Wilson
Episode 147: Feminist Marriage
with special guest Effie Stephanides
Recorded 15 February 2019 at The Factory Theatre in Sydney. Released 29 April 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Cal Wilson
More about Effie Stephanides
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- The Guilty Feminist Podcast Live Tour 2019. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 8 June, Belfast. Tickets on sale now.
- Wednesday 17 July, at Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
The Guilty Feminist – Live at the Eventim Apollo
We've had to cancel our May tour, but we're going to be back with more live shows soon. The first show we can announce is in spring 2021 at the Eventim Apollo. This will be a Guilty Feminist extravaganza, with some of your favourite regulars, amazing...