Announcement: Big Speeches workshops in Brighton and London
Big Speeches uses the tools of actor training and the performer/audience relationship to increase your confidence, up your presentation game and access the charisma you possess to take your space in any room.
Actors often find themselves in interview scenarios more than any other profession. How to engage one-on-one is just as vital to their career as the ability to hold the attention of hundreds onstage. But the skill-set remains the same; active listening, a body that is comfortable in its space and surroundings, a commanding supple voice as well as clarity in thought and diction.
Brighton, autumn 2019
- Sunday 17 November, The Marlborough Theatre. Book now.
London, winter 2020
- Sunday 12 January, Walthamstow. Book now.
- Saturday 18 January, Walthamstow. Book now.
- Sunday 19 January, Walthamstow. Book now.
- Sunday 2 February, Walthamstow. Book now.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.