177. Friendship with Jessica Fostekew and guests Stef Smith and Sukh Ojla
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Jessica Fostekew
Episode 177: Friendship
with special guests Stef Smith, Sukh Ojla and music from Flo and Joan
Recorded 3 August 2019 at The Pleasance Grand in Edinburgh. Released 25 November 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Jessica Fostekew
More about Stef Smith
More about Sukh Ojla
More about Flo and Joan
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Tuesday 3 December, Secret Policeman’s Ball in Manchester. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 9 December, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
- 2-22 January, North American Tour. Tickets on sale now.
- 7-22 February, Australia and New Zealand Tour. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
The Guilty Feminist – Live at the Eventim Apollo
We've had to cancel our May tour, but we're going to be back with more live shows soon. The first show we can announce is in spring 2021 at the Eventim Apollo. This will be a Guilty Feminist extravaganza, with some of your favourite regulars, amazing...