135. Women in Charge on Film with Susan Wokoma and special guest Jennifer Sheridan
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Susan Wokoma
Episode 135: Women in Charge on Film
with special guest Jennifer Sheridan
Recorded 28 August 2018 at the BFI in London. Released 4 February 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Susan Wokoma
More about Jennifer Sheridan and the film Super Recogniser
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Big Speeches workshops in London
10 March, 24 March and 7 April in Islington. Book your place now.
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- The Guilty Feminist Podcast Live Tour 2019. Tickets on sale now.
- 8, 9, 10 February, Thornbury Theatre Melbourne. Tickets on sale now.
- 13 February, Powerhouse Theatre, Brisbane. Tickets on sale soon.
- 15, 17 February, Factory Theatre, Sydney. Tickets on sale now.
- 25 Feb, 25 March and 15 April at King’s Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
- 27 February, Science Museum, London. Tickets on sale now.
- 8 March – International Women’s Day Special – Barbican Hall. Tickets on sale now.
- 13 March – Sam Wanamaker Playhouse – tickets on sale soon
- 26 March at Vicar Street in Dublin. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
Preview screening plus live podcast with Emma Thompson
The Guilty Feminist presents a special preview screening of the hilarious new comedy LATE NIGHT starring Emma Thompson and Mindy Kaling. As well as an advance screening of the movie, the event also includes a live podcast recording with Deborah Frances-White and special guest Emma Thompson.
Date and time: Monday 20 May, 7:30pm
Location: Central London