155. Sex Education with Jen Brister and guests Carys Afoko, Lynn Enright, Suzi Boulting
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Jen Brister
Episode 155: Sex Education
with special guests Carys Afoko, Lynn Enright, Suzi Boulting
Recorded 25 March 2019 at Kings Place in London. Released 24 June 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
Tickets are on-sale now for The Guilty Feminist Live at the Royal Albert Hall
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Jen Brister
More about our guests
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Sunday 7 July, The Royal Albert Hall. Tickets on sale now.
- Wednesday 17 July, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
- 2, 3, 4 August, Pleasance Courtyard at the Edinburgh Fringe. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 10 August, Underbelly South Bank. Tickets on sale soon.
- Saturday 24 August, The Secret Policeman’s Tour, Edinburgh Playhouse. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 7 September, The London Podcast Festival. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 21 October, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
The Guilty Feminist – 2-4 August – Pleasance Courtyard, Edinburgh
Featuring: Deborah Frances-White and special guests
Date & Time: 2-4 August - 4pm
Location: Pleasance Courtyard, 60 Pleasance, EH8 9TJ, Edinburgh, United Kingdom