163. Seeing and Being Seen with Sophie Duker and guests Tobi Kyeremateng and Koko Brown
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Sophie Duker
Episode 163: Seeing and Being Seen
with special guests Tobi Kyeremateng and Koko Brown
Recorded 2 December 2018 at The Leicester Square Theatre in London. Released 19 August 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Sophie Duker
More about Tobi Kyeremateng
More about Koko Brown
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Saturday 24 August, The Secret Policeman’s Tour, Edinburgh Playhouse. Tickets on sale now.
- Friday 30 August – Sunday 1 September – Guilty Feminist Crossover season. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 7 September, The London Podcast Festival. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 21 October, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
The Guilty Feminist – Monday 21 October – Kings Place, London
Featuring: Deborah Frances-White plus Special Guests
Date & Time: Wednesday 21 October - 7:30pm
Location: Hall One – Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG, United Kingdom