163. Seeing and Being Seen with Sophie Duker and guests Tobi Kyeremateng and Koko Brown
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Sophie Duker
Episode 163: Seeing and Being Seen
with special guests Tobi Kyeremateng and Koko Brown
Recorded 2 December 2018 at The Leicester Square Theatre in London. Released 19 August 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Sophie Duker
More about Tobi Kyeremateng
More about Koko Brown
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Saturday 24 August, The Secret Policeman’s Tour, Edinburgh Playhouse. Tickets on sale now.
- Friday 30 August – Sunday 1 September – Guilty Feminist Crossover season. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 7 September, The London Podcast Festival. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 21 October, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
The Guilty Feminist – Live at the Eventim Apollo
We've had to cancel our May tour, but we're going to be back with more live shows soon. The first show we can announce is in spring 2021 at the Eventim Apollo. This will be a Guilty Feminist extravaganza, with some of your favourite regulars, amazing...