164. Know When to Hold 'Em and Know When to Fold 'Em with Nat Luurtsema and Yassmin Abdel-Magied
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Nat Luurtsema and Yassmin Abdel-Magied
Episode 164: Know When to Hold ’Em and When to Fold ’Em
with special guests Bryony Gordon and Laurie Penny
Recorded 2 June 2018 at The Hay Literary Festival. Released 26 August 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Nat Luurtsema
More about Yassmin Abdel-Magied
More about Bryony Gordon
More about Laurie Penny
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Friday 30 August – Sunday 1 September – Guilty Feminist Crossover season. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 7 September, The London Podcast Festival. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 9 September. Margaret Attwood Book Launch. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 21 October, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!
The Guilty Feminist – Monday 21 October – Kings Place, London
Featuring: Deborah Frances-White plus Special Guests
Date & Time: Wednesday 21 October - 7:30pm
Location: Hall One – Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG, United Kingdom